Available Options: Installation, Repair, Stretching, Cleaning
Schedule Your Free On-Site Estimate!
We Provide Carpet Installation & Related Services
Carpet is very popular as a floor fitting due to its its versatility, warmth, comfort, and for the protection it lends to unfinished floors.
Carpet Flooring & Related Services
- Carpet Repair & Pad Replacement
- Re-stretching & Patching
- Installation & Sales
- Water Vacuuming & Extraction
- Remnant & Edge Binding
If you’re considering HVH Remodeling of Houston for your in-home carpet installation needs, give us a call at 832-881-7112 to schedule a convenient time for an estimate.
In the meantime, if you have any questions about the benefits of having carpet installed in your home feel free to review this page. Below, we’ve provided information to make you more familiar with the benefits of carpet covered flooring throughout your home or office.
Carpet for Offices
Variety of Selections
Why Is Carpet Flooring So Popular?
- Skid Resistant: Carpets by their very nature are resistant to sliding, meaning it is safer for some home environments.
- Sound Reduction: If yours is like most homes, busy with plenty of traffic, hardwood and laminate floors can be very loud. Having a carpeted floor dramatically cuts down on the noise in a number of ways. It blocks sound from traveling through floors making carpet good for condos and apartments. Carpet also cuts down the noise generated from footsteps. It also absorbs echoes and room sounds.
- Insulation: Carpet-flooring acts as an insulator and is very comfortable in areas where you may walk barefoot. It is a great choice for cold bedrooms or home offices.
- Clean: Today’s carpets are generally composed of stain resistant material making it easy to clean and disinfect.
- Reduces Allergens: Carpets trap dust and other allergens helping to keep the air in your home clean. Keep in mind that best practices related to carpet upkeep including keeping it properly cleaned and vacuumed on a routine basis.
- Style & Design: Carpets come in many styles, colors, and patterns.
- Cost Effective: Having carpets installed in your home costs less that other flooring types. Even with a professional installing your carpet it can cost a lot less than tile, marble, or hardwood flooring options.
- Warranty: Unlike many hard surface flooring options, most carpeting comes with an extensive manufacturer’s warranty that covers pile, installation, and craftsmanship.
Schedule Your Service Estimate
If you would like to schedule an in-home estimate to get an idea of how best to move forward with covering your floors with carpet, call our General Manager at 832-881-7112 today.
Have Questions? Contact Us Today!
Call 832-881-7112 or fill out and submit the form below.