Depending on the fabric, window blinds can protect your furniture from being damaged by the sun’s rays.
Window blinds offer privacy, and act as a regulator of the amount of light that enters a room. This obviously has an impact on energy consumption and the cost of utilities when it comes to heating and cooling costs.
We also offer different window treatment options for home owners who demand darkness.
Blinds & Cloth Window Treatment
We install a number of high end blinds such as Hillary blinds, Hunter Douglas and Levolor blinds. There are also a large number of design-conscious, economically priced blinds to select from as well.
Keep in mind that blinds can and should be used in combination with other window treatment options such as solar screens to greatly minimize energy costs while adding a new feel to your home.
Reasons why you will always see blinds…
- Window blinds are modern looking and cost effective.
- Privacy & Security are ensured when your windows are covered with blinds.
- Professional Appearance.
- Blinds Completely Cover Windows
- Blinds also help with room temperature control.
- In Home UV Protection, as with solar solar screens, is another health benefit of blinds.
- Blinds are highly decorative when matched with a room and its furnishings.
- A variety of different materials and designs are available when using blinds for your in-home window treatment option.
- Blinds can either be hard, soft, shiny, matte, natural, or synthetic in their material composition.
- Blinds also have a way of adding depth and space to a room.
If you are looking to have the professionals of HVH Remodeling to come to the work-site to offer more ideas for your use of blinds, or to get a free estimate, contact us at 832-881-7112 today.