The King Of Floors, Hardwood
In our experience we’ve found that some Houston area homeowners desire hardwood flooring. Some have said that carpeting is out and hardwood floors are in, but this isn’t entirely true. Wood flooring is far more expensive than carpet or the very popular laminate floors, and less comfortable than carpet in the winter. However, hardwood floors can last a century or more, and aren’t a challenge to maintain.
We Install & Repair Hardwood Floors!
Yes, we install hardwood floors. HVH Remodeling of Houston has extensive experience with this type of flooring option and would be among the best in the business for meeting your hardwood flooring needs.
WHY HARDWOOD FLOORING?
- Once installed, Hardwoods are Simple to Repair and Maintain.
- Can Last Over a Century.
- Over the centuries, wood has proven to be a wise choice for those with aspirations for a lovely and durable floor.
- You can always have your hardwood floors refinished if needed. In event of a welcomed, and character adding, scrape or nick, HVH Remodeling can perform the repairs needed.
- Wood floors are more pleasant to walk on than laminates (which always feel cold and a little “plastic” underfoot), and are naturally warm as wood absorbs heat.
- Wood is an wonderful insulator, thanks to its thousands of tiny air chambers per cubic inch, which tend to hold in heat.
- Hypoallergenic – Wood doesn’t hold on to dust or other allergens.
- Visually, they look better than the alternatives.
- Hard wood floors can increase the value of your home.
- If you have hardwoods hiding under your existing carpets, tear those suckers up and get the wood refinished.
- Families with pets and children know how much easier it is to mop and keep hardwood floors looking their best. Clean up is a breeze as opposed to attempting to spray, scrub, or, wash cherry red Kool-Aid out of a carpet.
Looking for a Hardwood Flooring Contractor in Houston?
Contact HVH Remodeling at 832-881-7112 to schedule a free, on-location estimate to find out how much it would cost to install hardwood floors in your home. Our contractors & carpenters are among the best in the business.
We’re dedicated to the essence of professionalism; perfection. Our team leaves a minimal footprint in the local environment, offers competitive pricing, and has ZERO complaints. If you’re ready to get started, call or send us a message!